If you have any of the main symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19), you must self-isolate and get a test as soon as possible.
There are now 6 testing centres in Sheffield at the following locations:
- Local Testing Site at Sharrow
- Local Testing Site at Darnall
- Regional Testing Site at Meadowhall
- The Mobile Testing Unit based at Olympic Legacy Park has relocated to Milton Street Car Park in Broomhall.
- Local Testing Site at Burngreave
- Local Testing Site at Upperthorpe
You should only book a test if you have symptoms of Covid-19. Tests must be pre-booked and can only be booked via the national NHS portal online nhs.uk/coronavirus or by calling 119. Stay at home and continue to self-isolate until you get your test results – only leave home to have a test.